Filmheltenes Klub
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.
Seneste emner
» Adventure Sumit
Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. EmptyTors Apr 09, 2015 3:49 pm af Just Indy

» Skurke & Helte-Fest 2014
Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. EmptyTors Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm af Wolverine

» Er der nogen...?
Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. EmptyTors Maj 22, 2014 9:58 am af Jens_Hoppe

» Skurke & helte-fest 2013
Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. EmptySøn Maj 05, 2013 2:57 pm af Wolverine

» Star Wars Celebration Europe II
Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. EmptyFre Nov 09, 2012 10:08 am af Ace

» SKURKE & HELTE-FEST 2012 - invitation
Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. EmptyTors Sep 20, 2012 10:57 pm af Wolverine

» Velkommen til 501st. legion
Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. EmptyOns Aug 01, 2012 10:21 pm af Bullwhip

» Helte / skurke fest 3!
Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. EmptyTirs Jul 31, 2012 10:11 pm af Bullwhip

» Fuglsang søger udklædte til to begivenheder
Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. EmptyTors Jul 26, 2012 6:50 pm af ZallyAward

Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs.

2 deltagere

Go down

Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. Empty Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs.

Indlæg  Ace Tors Nov 20, 2008 11:51 am

Harrison Ford Says Fifth 'Indiana Jones' Is In 'Primary Stages,' Though 'Crystal Skull' Wore Him Out

For his return to the iconic hero, Ford is one of the actors we're thankful for in 2008.

The leaves are falling, and the turkey is practically in the oven. Yes, according to the calendar, it's time to take stock and give thanks. So that's precisely what we're doing by talking to the actors and filmmakers that made 2008 a memorable year at the movies — a year filled with self-loathing kick-ass superheroes, Manolo-wearing women and the return of a very familiar man in a hat.

Sure, we all cringed a little when Shia swung through the trees like a monkey, and Ray Winstone is clearly no John Rhys-Davies, but after 19 long years away, didn't everything just seem a little better when Indiana Jones graced the big screen again? Audiences and critics may have bickered over the worth of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull," but we came out in droves to watch Harrison Ford whip his young competitors at the box office one more time.
Ford joined MTV News to look back with at the summer of "Indiana Jones," and he even gave us some hope for one more triumphant adventure for Henry Jones Jr. John Williams, fire up the orchestra!

MTV: You must have gotten a kick out of seeing "Indiana Jones" at the heart of our popular culture again after all these years.
Harrison Ford: I didn't get as much of a kick as it just plum wore my ass out. I was on cereal boxes and soap powder! By the time it was all over, I was ready for it to be over.

MTV: You're no stranger to pandemonium surrounding your films, but the world premiere in Cannes was pretty extreme. Did it feel different from the last time you'd premiered an "Indiana Jones" film?
Ford: I don't know if it was different or I was different. There was a real sense of anticipation. We all went into the French premiere knowing that our hosts were French and that they could have gone French on us. [Laughs.] They're not shy. We were all just curious to how it would turn out.

MTV: How confident were you heading into the release?
Ford: I had confidence in it. Kids come up to me that are 7 or 8 years old and they want to talk about "Indiana Jones." They were not alive when the movies were released. I had confidence that this was deeply seeded in the culture. I thought we had a pretty good shot.

MTV: But then you actually had to deliver a product that people would enjoy.
Ford: I felt mostly confident about that.

MTV: A few months later, can you be objective about the film now?
Ford: I have two heads. I can go inside or outside the film. I think that's important for me to see it in an external way.

MTV: Does that external head think this one stands up to the other three films?
Ford: That external head has no mouth. That external head is smart enough to keep his goddamn mouth shut. [Laughs.]

MTV: There was a lot of debate online and elsewhere about certain scenes and characters. How aware were you of the debate?
Ford: I don't spend much time online.

MTV: There were a number of potential plotlines and scripts considered for this film over the years. Was this your favorite?
Ford: This was the final incarnation. I came to agree to it.

MTV: Did you have any significant moment of trepidation before or during the shoot?
Ford: Never. I knew what the experience was going to be like. I enjoy playing that character. It's fun. There's a great mix of stuff for me to do to keep my attention-deficit-plagued mind focused. It's just a good time for me.

MTV: Did you take any offense to how much was made out of you doing all this action at the ripe old age of 66?
Ford: They were talking about it when I was 45, so it didn't make any difference to me. I don't think I would have taken the part if I didn't feel physically fit for it. I wouldn't want to rob the audience of that part of the pleasure of the films.

MTV: Steven Spielberg has said that another "Indiana Jones" adventure would only happen if the audience essentially asked for more. A worldwide box-office gross of nearly $800 million would seem to say there's still an appetite. Is a fifth "Indiana Jones" film inevitable?
Ford: I don't know. If we come up with a good idea ...

MTV: Is the ball in George Lucas' court at this point?
Ford: It is. That's the process. With some general input, he goes off and searches for the MacGuffin [Ed. note: That's the plot device that propels the story, i.e. the Ark] and then stumbles into a story. And at some point, we have a chance to take a look at it and give some input.

MTV: And he hasn't found the MacGuffin yet?
Ford: No, we're still in the primary stages.

MTV: The end of the last film leaves your character in a very intriguing position. He has a wife and a kid. Can he still be that man of adventure with those commitments?
Ford: And he's seen something. Remember those are the only witnesses to what he's seen. That's kind of interesting.

MTV: James Bond is a franchise that's figured out how to ably switch between actors. If, in 50 years, they find another man to play Indiana Jones, would that sit all right with you?
Ford: The very simple addition of numbers would make it clear that in 50 years I will not give a sh-- at all. I will so not care.

MTV: Well what if you knew today that someone else would wear the hat one day?
Ford: Fifty years from now, they can do anything they want.

MTV: You were recently voted the Best Movie President on AOL Moviefone. Isn't it your responsibility to pass on what you know to President-elect Obama?
Ford: Laughs. I don't know much. But apparently [that poll shows] neither does the public. [Laughs.]

Check out everything we've got on "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."
Ace
Ace
Admin

Antal indlæg : 999
Fødselsdag : 27/02/76
Alder : 48
Lokation : Videbæk, Danmark
Tilmeldt d. : 30/09/07

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs. Empty Sv: Indiana Jones V, måske under vejs.

Indlæg  Gæst Tors Nov 20, 2008 12:48 pm

Hmmm.... Hmmm.... I virkeligheden sagde han vel ikke så meget nyt. Men hvis man kender GL's ide om hvordan man skaffer sig flere penge, så er det vel uundgåeligt at der kommer én eller anden opfølgning på filmen...

VH
Emiliussen
Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Ace Fre Dec 05, 2008 9:27 am

George Lucas bekræfter at han arbejder på sagen, ikke meget nyt, men alligevel dejlig at der arbejdes på projektet.

George Lucas is "working on Indy 5"
04/12/08, 11:00am EST

A few weeks ago, Harrison Ford told MTV News that the ball for Indiana Jones 5 was in George Lucas's court as he needed to find the next quest for Indiana Jones. Now, at an award ceremony honoring Samuel L. Jackson, Lucas echoes Ford's remarks and admits he is "working on it" as Indy would say. In the immortal words of Marion Ravenwood from Raiders; "Well, whatever your doing, do it faster". A sentiment that many actors who have been under Mr. Lucas's direction will say are his rules for acting as well; "Faster and more intense". Indyfans hope that Mr. Lucas practices what he preaches and we see Indy back up on the big screen where he belongs very soon. We would even watch two hours of Indy looking for his car keys!
Here is the bit Lucas told ComingSoon.net on the development of Indy 5:

ComingSoon.net: You had huge success this summer with Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Are you seriously thinking about another one? Harrison Ford's said there may be plans afoot.
George Lucas: "Yes - we're looking for a "MacGuffin," which is an object that he goes after. They're very hard to come by!"
ComingSoon.net: Would you want to keep the whole family together for a film - Indy, Marion and Mutt?
George Lucas: "It really depends on what it is Indy goes looking for and then how the story falls out of that, and then how convenient or inconvenient to have the group there."
To read the full article check out ComingSoon.net!
Ace
Ace
Admin

Indlæg  Gæst Fre Dec 05, 2008 9:30 am

Hmm - spændende... Meget spændende... Jeg deler nok Marion Ravenwoods' syn på sagen Very Happy
Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Ace Ons Jan 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Arh, det ser ud til vi ikke skal glæde os alt for meget. Jeg er bange for ventetiden bliver lang.
Spielberg Says Indy 5 is Not for Right Now
12/01/09, 12:44pm EST

After accepting the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the 2009 Gold Globe Ceremonies, Steven Spielberg took a few minutes to speak with writers from the cable channel, ReelzChannel, and here is what he said about Indy coming back:

10:22 PM: Backstage Steven Spielberg is asked whether he might consider revisiting any of his characters again. "Visit them again?" asks Spielberg. "You mean like bring them out of mothballs? Not really. Some day there may be another Indiana Jones. George and I have had a couple of conversations about 'What If?' we made another Indiana Jones film, but right now we aren't in the position to do that."
Keep your fingers crossed Indyfans that maybe that position for Indy's return might arise soon. Until then, we have Indy novels, video games and comics to keep us in the world of adventure.
Ace
Ace
Admin

Indlæg  Gæst Ons Jan 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Det er da i grunden pudsigt som GL og SS ikke ser ud til, at være helt enige om, om der kommer en ny... Ifølge indlægget længere oppe siger GL, at de "leder efter en MacGuffin'". Og nu kommer SS så og udtaler, at det "ikke bliver nu"... Meget inkonsistent... Meget forvirrende...
Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Ace Tors Jan 15, 2009 9:25 am

Jeg ved ikke hvor meget vi skal lægge i deres udtalelser. Der var jo også meget misvisende informationer fra dem begge i årene før KOTCS.

Jeg tror i hvert fald der vil gå 3 år inden vi måske ser en Indy V, da der jo er en del der skal falde på plads. Der var i øvrigt 3 år mellem Raiders og TOD, og det var planlagt at de skulle filmes umiddelbart efter hinanden. Jeg mener også der gik 3 år mellem "Pirates of the Caribbean 1 og 2"

Men jeg opgiver ikke håbet så længe Harrison Ford lever Very Happy

Aec
Ace
Ace
Admin

Indlæg  Pemba Tors Jan 15, 2009 3:01 pm

hmmm jeg er også en stor fan af indi! Very Happy men han ender med at komme rullene i kørestol manden er jo gammel Rolling Eyes slutningen på 4eren var skuffene så jeg syntes lidt de skal stoppe men legen er go XD så de ikke ender med at hans "søn" må tage over det ville være latterligt DX..

men så længe de kan lave filmne gode og de ikke ryger helt ud i den sorte kan de godt lave en V tongue
Pemba
Pemba

Antal indlæg : 65
Fødselsdag : 18/12/91
Alder : 32
Lokation : københavn
Tilmeldt d. : 15/01/09

Indlæg  Ace Tors Jan 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Pemba skrev:hmmm jeg er også en stor fan af indi! Very Happy men han ender med at komme rullene i kørestol manden er jo gammel Rolling Eyes

Det skal helt klart ikke ende sådan her http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/440206 Klik "WATCH THIS MOVIE"
Ace
Ace
Admin

Indlæg  Pemba Tors Jan 15, 2009 9:41 pm

hahaha hvor er det genialt tongue sådan skulle den helt klart ende ! og så skulle Marien Rawemwood løbe af med alt guldet silent
Pemba
Pemba

Antal indlæg : 65
Fødselsdag : 18/12/91
Alder : 32
Lokation : københavn
Tilmeldt d. : 15/01/09

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum